September 19 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Taught by Katherine Marchetto, this class includes:
- Introduction to mending and why we mend
- Basic instruction in how to sew
- Follow-along tutorial on how to make a felt needle book that you will be able to take home as well as use for your mending project!
- Time to mend your own projects
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
What you should bring:
- Stuff that needs mending!
Examples: shirt with missing buttons, pants that need a patch, ripped seams, etc.
- Scraps will be available for practice if you don’t have anything to bring